Date : January 19, 2018
Location: Brgy. Tambobong , Baguio District, Davao City
- Lipatuan Joel Unad – representative of Obu-Manuvu Council of Elders
- Cris Arcebal – CENRO and Davao City Hall representative
- Davao City Water District representative
- Eliazar Onse – NCIP Calinan representative
- Baguio District Police Officers
- Philippine Eagle Foundation staffs
- Apo Agua Infrastractura Inc. representatives
- Aedes foundation
- Members from Barangay Tambobong
- Chieftains from each community within Baguio District
- EGIP Foundation staffs: Joshua L. Donato & Kristine Nova P. Macado
Obu-Manuvu Council of Elders representative, Lipatuan Joel Unad, initiated the said meeting mainly with a purpose of giving awareness to partnered government agency, Non-government organization and local units most especially to communities about the importance of their Ancestral Domain and on how to protect and conserve their precious forest.
Representative from each party introduced his/her organization works and objectives, as well as project updates related to the conservation of the Obu-Manuvu AD.
Question and answer session was followed. It focused mainly on the rules and regulations within the Obu-Manuvu AD. Answers and clarifications were provided by the NCIP and CENRO representatives.